Hydrotesting, Pipeline and Facility Services
With Pressure pumps capable of handling pressures up to 15,000psi , and the most reliable and reputable water transfer team in North America, Aureus can scout and permit local water sources, design and install surface transfer lines exceeding 50+km , and provide year round turn key packages to aid in the commissioning phase of hydrotesting pipelines, the pressure testing of storage tanks, pressure vessels and facilities. For winter operations, or where job scope parameters require it, we also supply the most efficient- cost effective heating systems on the market. With our ability to meet and exceed rate requirements, we can ensure all deadlines are met on time while improving overall efficiencies without sacrificing safety.
Other Services and Benefits:
- Aureus has experience filling pipelines at 6m3/min and more!
- Bypass pumping for watercourse crossings
- Tank Cleaning
- Surface water and right-of-way dewatering
- Data logging, recording and charting for step tests and pressure tests
- Groundwater dewatering for trenches and excavations
- Rental pumps and equipment
- Cost effective solutions for water transfer and supply during hydrotesting operations
- Filtration and treatment of water prior to discharging back to the environment
- Water Sourcing and permitting