We can help you reach your ESG goals
Is designed to reduce transportation and set-up costs. The transportation cost is reduced because only two loads will replace just under seven and a half 400bbl tanks. The on-location footprint is also reduced, but it requires a crane or large picker-truck to stack the tanks. The internal manifold is more efficient and saves costs by eliminating trucking a manifold and all hoses to the tank farm. The built-in manifold makes the stacker tank system easier to use in the winter months.
- The stacking modules each are 63′ long skidded x 14′ wide x 11.6′ tall.
- Stacking tank system holds 448 cubic meters.
- Electronic leveling gauge can be satellite connected to give temperature reading and tank volume readings off site (optional)
- Exterior insulated and cladded and also Internal dev 100 coating
(reduces possibilities of N.O.R.M’s contamination)
- Reduced transportation costs
- Reduces footprint on location
- Reduces the probability of spills
Whale Tanks are an innovative solution to frac fluid storage. Engineered to practicality in the field. Whale Tanks are delivered as a single legal load, complete with manifold, monitoring and safety equipment built right in.
- Fully engineered/certified for 1.2 specific gravity fluid, with DOT certification for highway transport
- 243m³ / 1471.8 bbl of tank capacity
- Fully sealed venting for sour service
- Tank exterior insulated with R12 value & cladded for exterior finish
- Multiple 12”- 10” – 8” ports for large volume and high-rate projects
- Reduced footprint on location & reduced trucking costs
- Dual mechanical & electronic leveling gauge can be satellite connected to give temperature readings off site (optional)
C-Ring Storage Tanks were designed to solve onsite fluid storage challenges for completion activities. The Aureus 6,500 m3 C-Ring replaces over one hundred 400 bbls onsite and comes to site on two truck loads. Our C-Rings may be used in fresh or produced water applications and included single or double liner, stairs, intake and discharge manifolds, and bird netting upon request.
- 6,570m3 (41,000bbl) – 157’ in diameter and consists of 15 panels. Replaces 104 x 400bbl
- 5,500 – 6,000 lbs. each
- Each panel is 12’ x 33’ and is insulated with 2” of spray on foam Liner:
- 30 or 40 mil polyethylene liners available in stock
- Can provide specialty liners as required