We can help you reach your ESG goals
Modern and Diversified
Aureus’ hot oiler and pressure pumping division consists of many late model trucks with pressure capabilities up to 15,000psi (103.4MPa). We have one of the most diverse fleets with burners sizes ranging from 5.5 to 11MMBtu. All chassis meet road ban requirements allowing us to service our clients under any road conditions.
- Units from 5.5MMBtu to 11MMBtu, based on heating requirements
- Pumping and pressure testing up to 15,000psi (103.4MPa)
- Ability to haul between 25bbl to 50bbl (4-8m³)
- 0-15,000psi (103.4MPa) pressure ratings
- Top of the line vehicle and iron maintenance program
- Iron restraints rated to 15,000psi (103.4MPa)
- Tri-drive trucks allowing a respectable volume of fluids or chemicals to be transported to site
- Data acquisitions on all trucks
- Operator cabs for long term pressure work
Aureus’s home base is located in Grande Prairie, but we routinely serve outlying communities including Spirit River, High Prairie, Peace River, Dawson Creek, Fort St John, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, Grande Cache, Hinton, Edson, Valleyview, Slave Lake, Fort McMurray, Cold Lake, Red Earth, Worsley, Bay Tree, Gordondale, Rycroft, Pouce Coupe, Toms Lake, Tumbler Ridge, Beaverlodge, Hythe and Little Smokey.